Chiropractic Wellness | Meet Our Doctors
Dennis Pick, DC, DBCS, FBCAI
Dr Dennis Pick is a chiropractor in private practice in California since 1973. Dr. Pick has been inspired with a burning desire to find the true cause of man's health problems at its source. This passion led him to research multiple disciplines in the healing arts to find the common denominator that has it's thread intertwined within the basic fabric of man's ailments. Dr. Pick came to the conclusion that disease is not an affliction of the body, but a disturbance in the vital force. As long as the vital force is in control, no part of the body can be affected. After an in depth study of many healthcare systems to find the underlying cause of man's maladies, he realized that there is one Central Disturbance that was interfering with the vital force and that Biocraniopathy is the means to remove this Central Disturbance and restore health from its source.
On a personal note Dr. Pick lives and works in Westlake Village, California with his lovely wife, Jacqueline, who is also a chiropractor certified in Biocraniopathy. He has been graced with three beautiful daughters, two grandchildren and one great grandchild. He has a passion for healthy nutrition since he was 18 and practices Yoga and meditation daily.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College (USA)
- Diplomate in Homeopathic Medicine, Florida Society of Homeopathic Physicians (USA)
- Biocraniopathy: Certified Practioner
- Sacro Occipital and Craniopathic Technique: Certified Instructor
- Bio-Kinetics Healthcare System International: Senior Instructor/ Past Director of Education
- Neurological Integration System: Proficiency RatedBioenergetic Synchronization Technique: Master Level
- Cox Technique: Certified Practioner
- Transcendental Meditation Program: Certified Teacher
Jacqueline Pick, DC, DBCS, FBCAI
Dr. Jacqueline Pick has been in private practice since 1991 in the City of Beverly Hills, and Westlake Village. She is married to Dr. Dennis Pick since 1987 and they have three daughters. They have two grandchildren and one great grandchild.
Dr. Jacqueline Pick enjoys pilates, yoga, swimming, hiking, beach walks and is a devoted student of religious studies. She became a chiropractor while seeking an alternative healthcare system to medicine that promotes internal healing from within. She has become a diligent student of various chiropractic methodologies in order to serve the needs of her patients. She strives to deliver the best care possible for patients. Her focus of study is neuro-emotional techniques, structural procedures, nutritional assessment and spinal rehabilitation
Her primary focus is with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and the promotion of health, physical and emotional balance.
Her goal is to help you achieve a state of freedom from pain and optimal wellness. She will answer your concerns and explain the care that is right for you. With chiropractic care she can help you regain and maintain excellent health.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College 1987-1990, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Studied French at La Sorbonne University in Paris, France
- Studied Economics at The Sacred Heart Catholic University in La Paz, Bolivia
- Private Chiropractic Practice 1991 to present.
- Bio Craniopathy Academy Int. - Past Vice President, Past Director of Education
- Assistant Professor at Cleveland Chiropractic College 1991-1994
- Subjects: Physical Therapy and Sacro Occipital Technique
- Academic Clinician at Cleveland Chiropractic College 1994-1995
- Past President - Los Angeles Metro Chiropractic Association
- Board of Directors: Greater Conejo Chamber 2007-2013 and Camarillo Chamber of Commerce 2016 to Present
- FLAQ membership: Federación Latino Americana de Quiropráctica member in good standing
- WFC membership: World Federation of Chiropractic member in good standing.
Post Graduate Training:
- Cox Flexion Distraction - Advanced Certification
- Loomis Enzyme Institute - Digestive Health Professional
- Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (BEST) - Diplomate
- Activator Methods - Advanced Proficiency Rated
- Bio-Kinetics - Certified Practitioner
- Total Body Modification (TBM) - Practitioner
- Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) - Practitioner
- Neurological Integration System (NIS) Master Level
- Network Spinal Analysis (NSA)
- Rehabilitation program 100 hours by Dr. Craigfield